J. E. Tobin
1. The Emotional Lives of Boys and Men: In fiction and real life
2. “Are You Talking to me?” Creating great dialogue for your characters.
1. “Voices of our Ancestors”
Relates a variety of first person stories from all four of my books.
2. Richard Watkins (in character) telling stories of the “great unpleasantness”
3. Civil War battle flags
4. History of Fort Magruder
1. Historical King Arthur
2. Sir Thomas Malory’s Le Morte D’Arthur
3. Malory’s great Arthuriad
4. Chaucer’s Pilgrims & the Pilgrimage to Canterbury
5. Ancient Celtic Mythology
1. Haiku as inspiration
2. This is your Life: How to write a compelling memoir
3. Beginnings and Endings: Advice for fiction writers